Now known as Dr. Cyrus Poonawalla English Medium High School And Junior College
The Beginning of Camp Education Society
Camp Education Society was established in 1885 by few social workers from different walks of life. Among them were prominently, late Shri. Rajanna Lingoo Polas, the late Shri. Balkrishna Sayanna Motado and late Shri. Gangarambhau Mhaske. The efforts of these leading men were solemnly blessed by the great social leader the late Mahatma Phule. 1980-2002 was a period during which the Camp Education Society bloomed and flourished under the skillful guidance of Chairman Late Hon. Shri. Dr. Arvind B. Telang and Hon. Shri. W. D. Sancheti for over 2 decades. Camp Education Society has strength of over 15,000 students.
Camp Education Society was started with the sole motto, to provide higher education to the students. Thus, making India the land of highly qualified and skilled people.
Thus, a seed was sown for an evergreen tree of education, under the shade of which thousands of students are enriched with knowledge and wisdom ..Read More
Qualified & Trained Staff
E – Learning
- To achieve academic excellence , the School & Junior College at all levels has engaged highly and appropriately qualified and trained staff.
- A well-equipped library with carefully selected books on various subjects for all the age groups.
- Modern and technically up-to-date laboratories for experiments in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- An Arts and Crafts facility with coaching available for students wishing to take the Elementary and Intermediate Art Examinations.
- E – Learning
- IT Labs with upgraded systems that encourages and focuses on NIIT syllabus and computer science studies.