- To revere the importance of Mahatma Gandhi and his values Gandhi Jayanti was celebrated Virtually.
- Students delivered the speeches through which they highlighted the values like peace and cleanliness .
- Teacher narrated the story " The Gandhi's Kettle" to enculcate the values of Non violence and truth.posters were also made by the students .
Teacher's Day Celebration
- In this challenging time of Covid 19 ,the students and parents truly recognized and appreciated how teachers are playing a pivotal role in the lives of students.
- To show gratitude towards their teachers students recited poems and delivered the speeches in which they highlighted the point that the teachers are the makers of nation and they serve in the development of nation.
- Celebrating the day online helps in sustaining traditional values and glorifying them to reinforce the importance of Hindi language.
- Students learn about the importance of Hindi language by drawing posters and essay writing is also conducted to create interest in Hindi language.
Children's Day Celebration
- Covid 19 was not an impediment for celebrating a special day i.e Children's Day.
- Teachers arranged the treasure hunt game to increase the knowledge and toungue twisters filled the happiness and excitement in the students.
- Teachers spoke about importance of Children's Day to inspire students with the life of Pt Jawaharlal Nehru to fight for the right and become a good leader.
- This is very important in this pandemic situation to keep our surrounding clean and pollution free.
- To spark the inner environmentalist in students they were given sçience project on Pollution .
- It will help them to understand the problems related to pollution and to find measures to control it.
International Democracy Day
- International day of democracy was held virtually to make students understand the importance of democracy .
- Students made the posters through which they presented the idea that the democracy requires the participation of all citizens and it is important to protect our rights and develop our nation.
- Students wer e tasked with the geography activity of developing a tool they can use to measure the amount of rain that falls each day during the rainy season as an activity based learning.
- This was the new experience for the students as they are at home and can learn practically.
- To develop important skills and broad understanding of sçientific concepts online sçience practicals were conducted .
- Through this they learn acidic and basic nature of a substance , determined the PH and type of reactions,find the focal length of convex lens , observed lactobacilli in curd , fungus on bread by using microscope.
- They also learn reproductive system in hibiscus flower , human reproductive system, miosis and mitosis, characteristics of animals i.e . Fish , pigeon, Earthworm and cockroach.
Children’s Day Celebration (Junior College)
- Children’s Day was celebrated through virtual classroom on Zoom Application.
- Children enjoyed the fun filled activities such as treasure hunt game, funny tongue twisters and imitating movie names, Covid 19 was not a hindrance for their enjoyment.
- Teachers informal interaction with students proved to be very morally boosting for the students.
- Students thanked the teachers and their peers displaying a sense of sportsmanship during their games.